KujiiTetsuigaKujiiTetsuiga

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Curse The Curse

This was pretty good. The symbolism was very interesting and I like the message I feel I got from it.

buizel buizel

I can see the lines where it loops. IT's a good piece of art. I take it you generally post on DA, which is more suited for these, right?

(._.) wut? (._.) wut?

Ok.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

My game crashed, and when I refreshed it counted me as dead.

Pong! Pong!

Well it functions.
A bit beyond 'difficult' to get a point with how you coded the enemy AI however.

Gammes responds:

If you hit the ball with one of the corners of the paddle, it will bounce more than before, then, you can score :D. Thanks for play!

Acid Panic Acid Panic

A well done re-creation of a classic.

Pure Love =HFX= Pure Love =HFX=

You know I know it's one of your first pieces, but despite the below average (for you) quality of the recording, it's still extremely soothing, and I sleep to it nearly every night. Thanks, continue composing, and being awesome.
With love, ~Kat~

Solitary Desolation ~P~ Solitary Desolation ~P~

It's amazing, and sad, that even expressing sadness comes off so beautifully in your art.
I'm late to the party... I'm sure everything is going so much better for you now (I hope), but it pains me to know you were ever sad. But great joy can be found in this too. If we are the sum of our experiences, than both your ups and your downs is what permits you to make such beautiful music we can all enjoy and be inspired from.

With love
~K.A.T.~

Intensive -- Intensive --

For the first 10 seconds

I was incredibly annoyed. But I stuck it out, and after about another ten passed, I was enjoying it. I could see this being used in a few of the platformer games I see on this site on occasion, it's got a very interesting feel to it.

Euphy responds:

Just thanks. :)

Sleepover Sleepover

How terrifying!
Well done, I love the art style.

Zero Suit Samus Aran Zero Suit Samus Aran

...Did the act of being bitten make her butt swell
The quality is good, even if it's not my choice of art style generally. I hope the commisioner is happy with it!

Battleship NX-66 Nemesis Battleship NX-66 Nemesis

I have no idea what is going on!
I assume this is a class 2 battleship primarily used to transport high ranking officials in times of peace, while being used for small skirmishes where larger, more powerful ships can not be spared?