KujiiTetsuigaKujiiTetsuiga

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

My game crashed, and when I refreshed it counted me as dead.

Pong! Pong!

Well it functions.
A bit beyond 'difficult' to get a point with how you coded the enemy AI however.

Gammes responds:

If you hit the ball with one of the corners of the paddle, it will bounce more than before, then, you can score :D. Thanks for play!

Acid Panic Acid Panic

A well done re-creation of a classic.

My Friend Matisse My Friend Matisse

Unity Failed to load the games data 7 times. I can load other games with unity just fine. Because of this I gave it a 0. If others are having the same issue, I'd imagine this will result in it being blammed. Wheras you can fix it to re-upload with better possibility of fair review.

If this is an isolated incident, please PM me later so we can figure out why it happened, resolve it, and I can try to play again to appropriately rate.

Mars Baby Brawl Mars Baby Brawl

Has potential but is confusing.

I eventually blew up with no explanation as to why.
I have no clue what does or does not cause a pill to show up, but basically to win, I have to collect 3 while avoiding getting tapped by my opponents (causing you to lose a pill). Tapping an opponent makes them lose a pill: so logically if an opponent is in the lead, I'd want to bash them, right? However bashing an opponent seems to also have a chance to kill me!

Basically it's a bit repetitive currently. You've done a good job with this project though, and as you flesh out your next projects, I will be interested in seeing how they turn out.

Rated a 2. It's not worth blamming, but it's not worth playing a second time. Keep it for personal review as something to look back on as you improve.

istDev responds:

Thanks for the feedback KujiiTetsuiga

Your break down of the gameplay is spot on but colliding with an opponent shouldn't cause your jet pack to explode randomly. The jet packs can sustain up to 30 hits (jet pack to jet pack collision) before blowing up. I had a visual indicator for sustained damage but I had to trim a lot of "necessary" events (advanced ai, indicators, tutorial...etc) prior to adding menus.

There's a 100 events limit (I used the free version of Construct 2 to make Mars Baby Brawl) and I've surpassed that limit many times (I'm trying to mitigate the loss of vital events while navigating around the event limit). It's basically "event Jenga" at this point :)

Once again thanks for your critique, good stuff!

Let's Play Potions Let's Play Potions

The games my friends link me sometimes... I swear.
Well I see the merits of it, you use a calm and relaxing music too. I just guess I'm not it's target audience, which is perfectly fine! In fact it's great to know that people are making thoughtful content even if it's not the type I'm inclined to peruse on a general basis. It's far better than all those 'games' where you push a button one or twice to see 'things' happen... which could be better submitted as a movie flash.

Keep creating, it's great that you're expressing yourself ^.^

Forgotten Dungeon 2 Forgotten Dungeon 2

The controls have some compatibility issues, you can't enter your inventory with hotkeys right after picking up an item, you must move first. The same for using any hotkey. I'm using chrome if you can't replicate that issue.

The combat was a bit clunky, with how aiming worked. But this is a good attempt. I give it a four, because a 3.5 isn't possible :P

where where

I'm curious on what the song was. I think you could have done so much with this, I enjoyed myself and would just suggest you push to make the experience a bit more immersive next time <3

Extreme Tetris Extreme Tetris

This made me giggle. I would have preferred more varieties of gifs, and for the game to ramp up in difficulty if you played longer though. It was also much easier because the board was more than 8 rows long, which gives me plenty of time to get that 1 block I need to finish a line.

Paper City Paper City

Pretty good.

My only complain would be a rather minor one. At first glace, it appears we would crash by flying over the brown colored 'building like' objects, as soon as I figured out this isn't the case, the game was incredibly fun. It's a nice, simple creation.