KujiiTetsuigaKujiiTetsuiga

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Curse The Curse

This was pretty good. The symbolism was very interesting and I like the message I feel I got from it.

buizel buizel

I can see the lines where it loops. IT's a good piece of art. I take it you generally post on DA, which is more suited for these, right?

(._.) wut? (._.) wut?

Ok.

tiger vs samurai tiger vs samurai

It's not my usual taste in art, but you do a good job with it. I hope to see you expand on this at some point.

Opening Credits Opening Credits

The best, most memorable opening credits are those that do much in the shortest period of time. Such as the Armor Games opening credits.

TZK-Violater responds:

I do feel this is a bit long, I might scrap it for someting with more POW, this is pretty slow

I am Batman! I am Batman!

Needs to not re-start unless we tell it to.
Additionally voice quality is a bit low and all over the place.
The characters are not that difficult to create and as such you could have done a better job with that as well.

However: The joke is great! And it's exactly what I'd expect from CaH. It's great despite it's flaws, and I'd certainly like you to do more. Perhaps haave 4 or 5 small ones in a collection to last longer. I'd favorite it!

Nothing too new or interesting.

Mister Troper Mister Troper

Alright. I assume (?) This is your first flash. You're learning... you're excited to submit content... You're just happy to be here!
This is of course great! I really like when people start off because it means they can look back on their work later and see how much they have improved. I'm guessing that even if this is your second submission: it is generally an earlier work.

So it's bad. For a variety of reasons it is -bad-. But this is fine because it shows promise, and you have ample room to improve. The animating was alright, (for stick figures) and the jokes had 'potential'. The issues come in the rather flat delivery, along with the rather varying types of joke.

The problems then come from how the flash loops indefinitely without being capable of being started or stopped by the viewer. Along with how every skit begins with the "Mistuh tropuh" thing that.... frankly is annoying and shouldn't have happened past the first time. You'd also be helped out by having a second person (anyone) to do one of your two characters voices.

I liked the previous flash submitted by you infinitely more.

steambeaver responds:

Thank you for taking the time to write that comment! I will definately try to incorporate, more ways to improve my animations, along with adding that start/stop button.

Reading a Book Reading a Book

That was certainly an amusing flash! I really liked it, you hit the humour perfectly IMO.

The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

It seems like your thoughts are in the right place, but I highly doubt this will have the effect you advertise wanting it to have in the flash. I honestly hold a lot of respect for all of you as artists, but It doesn't change that I think there is something... incorrect... with your choice of how you try to reach your goals here. Others have said it better than I can.

The Reward The Reward

Remember people, this is the type of thing our 5's should be being used for!

SunCreatureStudio responds: